Payment must be made in Canadian Funds
- Credit Union Central
- Bill Payer - Credit Unions
- Bill Payer - Scotia Bank
- Bill Payer - TD Canada Trust
- Debit Card (Interac) at the Onanole Office only.
- Roy Direct - RBC Royal Bank
- Cheque (Cheques are accepted in person or by mail. Third party cheques are not accepted. Enclose detachable lower portion of the tax statement, or write the Roll Numbers on the memo line of your cheque)
Visa, Mastercard, American Express, etc. are not accepted.
Post-Dated Cheques / Installment Payments
- Post-dated cheques are accepted.
- Installment cheques throughout the year can be kept by the Municipal Office and deposited accordingly.